Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
ADR Institute of Canada is partnering once again with Canadian Corporate Counsel Association ("CCCA") and our affiliate ADR Institute of Alberta ("ADRIA") to create unparalleled sessions for this year's national conference.
Register today using the links below:
FULL BROCHURE NOW AVAILABLE. CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
Keynote Speakers: Dennis Edney, QC
The Honourable N.C. Wittmann, Chief Justice, Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta
The Honourable Robert E. Wanner, MLA Medicine Hat, Speaker of the Alberta Legislative Assembly
Reach over 10,000 individuals in our marketing campaign, access complimentary conference passes for your clients and colleagues, find a speaking opportunity and support ADR Institute of Canada. Top-tier sponsorships are time-sensitive and are determined on a first-come first-served basis. Click here for details.
- AFCC Conference and Events - October 2015The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (Ontario Chapter) will be holding events in October 2015. Click for details.
- DRBF 19th Annual Meeting & Conference & Training WorkshopsOctober 1-3, 2015 • San Francisco, California
- The Roger Fisher Negotiation Training Scholarship 2015 Information Sheet and Application FormThe Roger Fisher Negotiation Training Scholarship was created as part of the lasting legacy of The Roger Fisher Tribute held in Toronto in 2007. One Scholarship, donated by the Stitt Feld Handy Group, is awarded annually to a qualified Ontario recipient who otherwise would not be able to receive negotiation training.
- Special Rate for ADRIC Members: 4th Annual GAR Live New York
The 4th Annual GAR Live New York conference is taking place on September 24th at 7 World Trade Center, New York and ADR Institute of Canada members are entitled to a 25% ticket discount.
- Call for Papers: Journal of Peacebuilding and DevelopmentJPD is calling for papers for open issue Volume 11 Number 2. This issue will be published in August 2016.
- Call for Nominations for 2015 - Lionel J. McGowan Awards of Excellence in Dispute Resolution
ADRIC is calling for nominees for the Lionel J. McGowan Awards of Excellence in Dispute Resolution. Deadline for nominations: September 11, 2015.
- ADRIC National Introductory Arbitration CourseOur ADR Atlantic Institute will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Arbitration Course June 8-12, 2015 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- ADRIC National Introductory Mediation Course
The ADR Institute of Saskatchewan will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Mediation Course May 25-29, 2015 in Regina.
- Online Facilitation Skills for Mediation-BC MediateMediate BC Society and Royal Roads University have collaborated to create a unique online course designed to teach experienced mediators how to conduct mediation using technology.