Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
The ADR Institute of Canada (ADR Canada) is a national non-profit organization that provides national leadership in the development and promotion of dispute resolution services in Canada and internationally. In concert with seven regional affiliates across the country, we represent and support professionals who provide dispute resolution services and the individuals and organizations that use those services. Our membership includes over 1,700 individuals and 60 business and community organizations from across Canada. Our standards and programs reflect our commitment to excellence in the field.
October 24, 2013 to October 25, 2013
ADR Institute of Canada National Conference and
ICC Canada International Arbitration Conference
October 24-25, 2013
InterContinental Toronto Centre, 225 Front Street West, Toronto
Plus ONE Pre-Conference program on Wednesday October 23rd:
- The Marketing Workshop for New and Seasoned ADR Professionals (9 am to 5 pm);
UPDATE (Oct. 15/13): The Pre-Conference program "New and Powerful Perspectives on Commercial Dispute Negotiation (9 am to 1 pm)" will be RE-SCHEDULED to Spring 2014. Date and location TBA.
For the full event brochure: http://www.adrcanada.ca/media/2013_ADRIC_ICC_Conference_h.pdf
For information about CPD credits approved by law societies throughout Canada, please click here:
Register Now! Go to the registration site:
ADRIC Members, via your Member Portal: https://adrcanada.secure.force.com/
For the Public: https://adrcanada.secure.force.com/MN4__PublicEventRegistration?id=a0SG000000Echk7MAB
- Family Violence Screening TrainingPresented by CLEBC in Collaboration with Mediate BC. For Litigators & Dispute Resolution Professionals. November 28 & 29, Vancouver, BC.
- Draft Revised ADR Institute of Canada National Arbitration Rules
The ADRIC National Rules Committee welcomes members comments on the Draft Revised ADR Institute of Canada National Arbitration Rules by November 20th.
- Open House - ADRIA
ADR Institute of Alberta invites you to their Open House, October 18, 2013, Edmonton.
- Institut de médiation et d'arbitrage du Québec : Conférence"Tout ce que vous avez toujours voulu savoir d’un médiateur et n’avez jamais osé demander!", avec Me Serge Roy, le 29 octobre 2013, Gatineau (Québec)
- Presentation of Roger Fisher Lifetime Achievement Award
THE ADVOCATES’ SOCIETY Arbitration and Mediation Advocacy Practice Group will honour Yves Fortier, C.C., O.Q., Q.C. with The Roger Fisher Lifetime Achievement Award in ADR, October 24, 2013, Toronto.
- Elder Mediation / La médiation pour les aînés
CICR's Alumni and Friends Gathering / Rassemblement d'anciens et d'amis de l'ICRC, September 25, 2013, St. Paul University
- 2013 MBB Congress
Mediators Beyond Borders International 2013 Congress is available Online LIVE from Istanbul, starting September 26, 2013.
- Institut de médiation et d'arbitrage du Québec : déjeuner-causeriesDéjeuner-causeries, IMAQ, 19 septembre 2013, Montréal, « LA MEDIATION INFONUAGIQUE ».
- CCR International Presents: Conflict Diagnostics Intensive
Have you ever wondered when and how to diffuse a conflict in your organization before it escalates? Are you looking for ways to assess workplace issues accurately and take the most effective course of action?
- Managing High Conflict Disputes
Sponsored by ADR Atlantic Institute, presented by Michael Lomax, September 26 & 27, 2013, St. John's, NL.