Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
ADR Institute of Canada, in partnership with
Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
is proud to present
ADRIC 2015: BIG SKY; BIG IDEAS IN ADR
The ADR Institute of Canada National Conference
Canada's largest, most prestigious and most important ADR event!
The Westin Calgary, Alberta, Canada
October 28-30, 2015
Pre-Conference Workshop October 28, 2015
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Keynote Speakers: Dennis Edney, QC and The Honourable N.C. Wittmann, Chief Justice, Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta
Register today using the links below to reserve your place and take advantage of
ADVANCE RATES! (ends August 16)
Reach over 10,000 individuals in our marketing campaign, access complimentary conference passes for your clients and colleagues, find a speaking opportunity and support ADR Institute of Canada. Top-tier sponsorships are time-sensitive and are determined on a first-come first-served basis.
Select recordings from our ADRIC 2014 Conference in Montreal are now available for purchase. Choose individual session recordings, or purchase combined packages at special discounts on presentations by acclaimed speakers including our keynote speakers.
- Call for Papers: Journal of Peacebuilding and DevelopmentJPD is calling for papers for open issue Volume 11 Number 2. This issue will be published in August 2016.
- Call for Nominations for 2015 - Lionel J. McGowan Awards of Excellence in Dispute Resolution
ADRIC is calling for nominees for the Lionel J. McGowan Awards of Excellence in Dispute Resolution. Deadline for nominations: September 11, 2015.
- ADRIC National Introductory Arbitration CourseOur ADR Atlantic Institute will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Arbitration Course June 8-12, 2015 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- ADRIC National Introductory Mediation Course
The ADR Institute of Saskatchewan will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Mediation Course May 25-29, 2015 in Regina.
- Online Facilitation Skills for Mediation-BC MediateMediate BC Society and Royal Roads University have collaborated to create a unique online course designed to teach experienced mediators how to conduct mediation using technology.
- Special Rates Available for ADRIC Affiliate Members: The 2015 BCAMI Symposium
June 8th and 9th , 2015. At Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue at Simon Fraser University.
- McGowan Award Winner in the News
For more than 20 years, Claude Métras, C.Med, C.Arb, has been a valued member and supporter of ADRIC and IMAQ. Claude was recently awarded the McGowan Award at the ADR Institute of Canada's 2014 conference in Montreal in recognition of his many efforts and support, and he used the opportunity to further promote us. He recently gave us publicity by promoting ADRIC, IMAQ and their services and members: he arranged an interview to be published in the web-newspaper Estrie Plus; held a private meeting with the Mayor of Sherbrooke, Bernard Sévigny and his chief-of-staff; and participated in a prime time radio interview with CBC's regional station in Sherbrooke on a program titled Écoutez l'Estrie. Bravo Claude, and thank you!
- Call for Papers
The Social Reconciliation, Just Peace, and Development Research Group have issued a Call for Papers for the conference on Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada, to be held in Winnipeg, June 18-20, 2015.
- Call for Chapters / Appel de contributions à un ouvrage collectifThe Canadian Research Group on Strategies and Actors in Environmental Governance (SAGE) based at the University of Sherbrooke, Québec, invites you to participate in an international collective effort aimed at the publication of a collection on environmental mediation. Chapter proposals due July 1, 2015. / Le groupe de recherche sur les Stratégies et les Acteurs de la Gouvernance Environnementale (SAGE) à Sherbrooke, Québec,vous invite à participer à un effort international dans le but de publier un ouvrage sur la médiation environnementale. Propositions de chapitre dues le 1er juillet 2015.