Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
ADR Institute of Canada is partnering once again with Canadian Corporate Counsel Association ("CCCA") and our affiliate ADR Institute of Alberta ("ADRIA") to create unparalleled sessions for this year's national conference.
Register today using the links below to reserve your place and take advantage of
ADVANCE RATES! (ends August 30)
Keynote Speakers: Dennis Edney, QC
The Honourable N.C. Wittmann, Chief Justice, Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta
The Honourable Robert E. Wanner, MLA Medicine Hat, Speaker of the Alberta Legislative Assembly
Reach over 10,000 individuals in our marketing campaign, access complimentary conference passes for your clients and colleagues, find a speaking opportunity and support ADR Institute of Canada. Top-tier sponsorships are time-sensitive and are determined on a first-come first-served basis. Click here for details.
- The Roger Fisher Negotiation Training Scholarship 2015 Information Sheet and Application FormThe Roger Fisher Negotiation Training Scholarship was created as part of the lasting legacy of The Roger Fisher Tribute held in Toronto in 2007. One Scholarship, donated by the Stitt Feld Handy Group, is awarded annually to a qualified Ontario recipient who otherwise would not be able to receive negotiation training.
- Special Rate for ADRIC Members: 4th Annual GAR Live New York
The 4th Annual GAR Live New York conference is taking place on September 24th at 7 World Trade Center, New York and ADR Institute of Canada members are entitled to a 25% ticket discount.
- Call for Papers: Journal of Peacebuilding and DevelopmentJPD is calling for papers for open issue Volume 11 Number 2. This issue will be published in August 2016.
- Call for Nominations for 2015 - Lionel J. McGowan Awards of Excellence in Dispute Resolution
ADRIC is calling for nominees for the Lionel J. McGowan Awards of Excellence in Dispute Resolution. Deadline for nominations: September 11, 2015.
- ADRIC National Introductory Arbitration CourseOur ADR Atlantic Institute will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Arbitration Course June 8-12, 2015 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- ADRIC National Introductory Mediation Course
The ADR Institute of Saskatchewan will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Mediation Course May 25-29, 2015 in Regina.
- Online Facilitation Skills for Mediation-BC MediateMediate BC Society and Royal Roads University have collaborated to create a unique online course designed to teach experienced mediators how to conduct mediation using technology.
- Special Rates Available for ADRIC Affiliate Members: The 2015 BCAMI Symposium
June 8th and 9th , 2015. At Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue at Simon Fraser University.
- McGowan Award Winner in the News
For more than 20 years, Claude Métras, C.Med, C.Arb, has been a valued member and supporter of ADRIC and IMAQ. Claude was recently awarded the McGowan Award at the ADR Institute of Canada's 2014 conference in Montreal in recognition of his many efforts and support, and he used the opportunity to further promote us. He recently gave us publicity by promoting ADRIC, IMAQ and their services and members: he arranged an interview to be published in the web-newspaper Estrie Plus; held a private meeting with the Mayor of Sherbrooke, Bernard Sévigny and his chief-of-staff; and participated in a prime time radio interview with CBC's regional station in Sherbrooke on a program titled Écoutez l'Estrie. Bravo Claude, and thank you!