Welcome to the ADR Institute of Canada
ADRIC's new Arbitration Rules came into effect December 1, 2014. These rules establish clear, modern, and common-sense procedures under which effective arbitrations can be conducted. ADRIC's Rules have been the leading choice for Canadian businesses and others to govern their arbitrations since 2002. The new Rules offer important improvements that will make them even more popular with the Canadian business community. With hundreds of arbitrator members across Canada, ADRIC provides arbitration selection services as well as full administrative services.
ADR Institute of Canada, in partnership with
Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
is proud to present
ADRIC 2015: The ADR Institute of Canada National Conference
Canada's largest, most prestigious and most important ADR event!
Calgary Westin, Alberta, Canada
October 29-30, 2015
Pre-Conference Workshop October 28, 2015
Reach over 10,000 individuals in our marketing campaign, access complimentary conference passes for your clients and colleagues, find a speaking opportunity and support ADR Institute of Canada. Top-tier sponsorships are time-sensitive and are determined on a first-come first-served basis.
- ADRIC National Introductory Mediation Course
The ADR Institute of Saskatchewan will be delivering our NEW National Introductory Mediation Course May 25-29, 2015 in Regina.
- Online Facilitation Skills for Mediation-BC MediateMediate BC Society and Royal Roads University have collaborated to create a unique online course designed to teach experienced mediators how to conduct mediation using technology.
- Special Rates Available for ADRIC Affiliate Members: The 2015 BCAMI Symposium
June 8th and 9th , 2015. At Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue at Simon Fraser University.
- McGowan Award Winner in the News
For more than 20 years, Claude Métras, C.Med, C.Arb, has been a valued member and supporter of ADRIC and IMAQ. Claude was recently awarded the McGowan Award at the ADR Institute of Canada's 2014 conference in Montreal in recognition of his many efforts and support, and he used the opportunity to further promote us. He recently gave us publicity by promoting ADRIC, IMAQ and their services and members: he arranged an interview to be published in the web-newspaper Estrie Plus; held a private meeting with the Mayor of Sherbrooke, Bernard Sévigny and his chief-of-staff; and participated in a prime time radio interview with CBC's regional station in Sherbrooke on a program titled Écoutez l'Estrie. Bravo Claude, and thank you!
- Call for Papers
The Social Reconciliation, Just Peace, and Development Research Group have issued a Call for Papers for the conference on Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada, to be held in Winnipeg, June 18-20, 2015.
- Call for Chapters / Appel de contributions à un ouvrage collectifThe Canadian Research Group on Strategies and Actors in Environmental Governance (SAGE) based at the University of Sherbrooke, Québec, invites you to participate in an international collective effort aimed at the publication of a collection on environmental mediation. Chapter proposals due July 1, 2015. / Le groupe de recherche sur les Stratégies et les Acteurs de la Gouvernance Environnementale (SAGE) à Sherbrooke, Québec,vous invite à participer à un effort international dans le but de publier un ouvrage sur la médiation environnementale. Propositions de chapitre dues le 1er juillet 2015.
- IMAQ : Three day program - Cercle de l’Outaouais
« Transformative Mediation : Ideological Foundations and Practice », with Joseph P. Folger, Ph.D., April 23, 24 and 25, 2015, Gatineau. Click for details and registration form.
- CICR's Alumni and Friends Gathering / Rassemblement d'anciens et d'amis de l'ICRCEthnicity and democratization in Africa: Challenges in Ivory Coast / La démocratie face à l'ethnicité en Afrique de l'ouest : Le cas de la Côte d'Ivoire; January 28 janvier, 2015, Ottawa.